Austin Laser Hair Removal
The Ideal Image of Austin laser hair removal center opened in January 2005 serving Austin and surrounding areas. Not only are we the most trusted name in laser hair removal, Ideal Image is also the nation's largest provider of both CoolSculpting, Ultherapy, and Juvederm! Our goal is to provide Austin and the surrounding areas with state of the art laser hair removal, Ultherapy, CoolSculpting, Botox, Kybella, Voluma and our other services in a professional and comfortable atmosphere where safety, effectiveness, and exceeding expectations are paramount.
We are located in Sunset Valley in South Austin off of Highway 71/290 in the Sunset Valley Marketfair shopping center. The area has a wide selection of restaurants and shopping. We are excited to be a part of this beautiful community and look forward to growing with the ever expanding Austin area.
Ideal Image is a ZELTIQ certified Austin CoolSculpting practice.
Being CoolSculpting certified by ZELTIQ means the treatment providers at this location have undergone extensive training, and have a comprehensive understanding of how the CoolSculpting technology and procedure works, from treatment through transformation.
North (Round Rock):
- Begin by heading south on TX-1 Loop.
- Take exit US-290 Southwest Parkway, then merge onto Frontage Road.
- Take a left at the light onto US Highway 290 Service Road.
- Take a right onto Brodie Lane followed by an immediate right at the light into Sunset Valley Marketfair.
South (San Marcos):
- Start on I-35 North then take exit 228-229 towards William Cannon Drive.
- Merge onto Frontage Road and another left onto William Cannon Drive.
- Take the right onto Brodie Lane followed by an immediate right at the light into Sunset Valley Marketfair.
- Merge onto TX-21 West TX-71. Fallow 71 and continue onto US-290 West.
- Take the Texas Loop 1 Brodie Lane exit.
- Merge onto Highway 290 Service Road.
- At the light turn left onto Brodie Lane followed by an immediate right at the light into Sunset Valley Marketfair.
West (Dripping Springs):
- Begin on US-290 East. Continue and take exit towards Texas Loop 1 Brodie Lane.
- erge onto Highway 290 Service Road.