Male Laser Hair Removal buttocks
Laser Hair Removal is now one of the most popular cosmetic treatments worldwide. The diode laser has fast become an effective and virtually painless method of hair removal for men.
So how does laser hair removal work?
- The diode laser fires a focused beam of light that is directed at the pigment in your hair follicles (the root of hair growth). This destroys the follicle at the core, preventing the hair from growing back again.
It offers numerous advantages:
- Male laser hair removal is essential for sport. A hair-free body improves aerodynamics and hydrodynamics, optimises hygiene, aids the healing process, helps massage and improves the skin’s appearance as it avoids the harsh effects of razors or wax on the skin.
- Many men suffer from excess body hair that can become annoying or even make them feel uncomfortable. Additionally, men are increasingly opting for aesthetic and beauty treatments.
- Male body hair tends to be very coarse and can become tangled. The diode laser hair removal solves this problem because we eliminate the hair follicle which is the cause of this and of the hair growth itself.
- Laser treatment is an effective method of preventing hair growth altogether.
- Virtually painless hair removal.
- It is much more hygienic.
The most popular areas for hair removal are usually: back, shoulders, chest, abdomen and cheeks. In these areas, the density of body hair often feels more uncomfortable.
There are now many other popular areas requested which men were not previously concerned about. For example, legs, neck, arms, buttocks, hands, etc. Men are also increasingly opting for hair removal in intimate areas such as perianal, underarms, pubic area, etc.
Men generally have more body hair than women. We use the Lightsheer Duet that makes our diode laser hair removal faster and more comfortable in larger areas.
The Lightsheer Duet system has two separate hair removal heads, the ET for smaller areas and the larger HS with vacuum-assisted technology to make treatment faster and practically pain-free. Our equipment also has a refrigeration system to protect the skin and makes the laser hair removal for men much more comfortable.
At Centros Único we want to encourage more men to get laser treatment, even if they do not want to get rid of their body hair completely. We are able to reduce hair to meet every individual need.most stylish men stylish recliner sofa pubg stylish name christmas tshirts wilton international coworking space for moms worldwide disclosure facility letter happy international womens day 2022 how to change ownership of a small business uk nationwide building society isa rates international travel restrictions uk outdoor herb planter how many hours until christmas british society of haematology guidelines how to market a new business how to make logo for business the last tuesday society cheap coworking space