Tria Laser Mens
How long does it take before I start seeing results?
After each treatment:
- The skin may experience mild redness that typically dissipates within 24 hours.
- Hair that was effectively treated begins to fall out. Hair that regrows may be finer and lighter. Continue your regular treatments.
After 3 months of treatment:
- With each treatment, additional follicles will be treated. Hair follicles that have been deactivated by the Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision will no longer grow hair. Continue to use the Tria Laser until you achieve your desired results.
Wheeland, MD, FACP, Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, 2007.
Tria Team: Customer Care
When used as directed. Results will vary based on skin tone, hair color, and other factors. Some users may require additional treatments to achieve the desired results and may opt for occasional touch-ups using other hair removal methods.
How do I unlock my Tria Laser Precision?
Here's how to unlock the Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision:
1. Unplug the Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision from the battery charger. It will not turn operate while plugged in.
2. Hold the device and press the power button to turn it on. The top and bottom indicator lights will turn green, indicating that the device is locked.
3. The skin sensor is in the device tip. Place the tip gently against the area you wish to treat to check your skin tone. The skin sensor will automatically sense and check your skin.
If it's suited for your skin tone in the area you wish to treat, the Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision will emit a series of "da da da" and the indicator lights will change to Low treatment level if using for the first time OR the most recent treatment level. If the top and bottom indicator lights remain green and you do not hear a series of beeps, then the Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision may not be suitable for your skin tone in that area. Verify that your skin tone in the area you wish to treat matches the intended tone on the Skin Tone + Hair Color Chart on page 2 of the Instructions for Use. You may also be using the skin sensor incorrectly and need to try again. To try again, lift the skin sensor from your skin and follow the previous two steps. Make sure that the top and bottom indicator lights are on before you place the tip against the area you wish to treat, ensuring that you do not push the tip into the skin. If you are still unable to unlock the Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision, contact Customer Care at 1-877-321-8742.
Note: When the Hair Removal Laser Precision is not in use for 30 seconds, the device will automatically turn off.
The skin sensor on my Tria Laser Precision isn't unlocking even though I have light and/or medium skin tone in the area I wish to treat. What should I do?
Can I share my Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision?
No. The Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision is designed for personal use only, for treatment in sensitive areas. Sharing the device is not recommended for personal hygiene reasons.
Can I use the Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision on genitals?
No. Do not use the Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision on genitals. These areas may have a darker skin tone and/or a greater hair density. Using the Hair Removal Laser Precision in these areas may cause serious skin injury. You can use the Hair Removal Laser Precision on your bikini line, which is the pubic hair visible beyond the boundaries of a swimsuit.
Can my teenage daughter use the Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision?
The Hair Removal Laser Precision should not be used by or on anyone under the age of 18. The use of the Hair Removal Laser Precision on or by children has not been studied and could result in serious injury.
Can I use the Hair Removal Laser 4X on tattoos?
No. Do not use Tria Laser 4X on parts of your skin that are darker than your usual skin tone: tattoos, dark brown or black spots (such as large freckles, birthmarks or moles). Dark skin may absorb too much laser light, which can injure the skin.
Is it normal for time between beeps to lengthen as you progress through each treatment?
It is normal for time between beeps to lengthen as you progress through each treatment. This should not affect your results.