Back Hair Removal Mens
There are a number of reasons why bruising, swelling and/or irritation may occur so it's important to ALWAYS read the precautions and perform a patch test before treatment to ensure you're skin is suitable.
- Here are some of the things to look out for. Refer to the precautions for more information.
- Are you a diabetic/take oral retinoids(antibiotics)/is your skin very inelastic or dry? If so, you should not be using this product. For a detailed explanation of suitable skins types, you should refer to our instruction leaflet.
- Did you remember to keep the skin taut as you pulled the strip off? This is essential to prevent bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you pull the strip up rather than close to the skin? This can cause bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you go over the same area more than twice on your face? Do not re-wax the area if your skin is irritated.
- Did you use the product just before or during your period? Your skin is really sensitive during this time and I wouldn’t recommend waxing until after your period. You will find that it will be a far less painful experience then.
- Was the hair very long? We advise to trim the hair to 5mm, as longer hair will be more painful to remove and you might experience bruising/swelling/irritation.
NOTE: It's quite normal to experience a little redness or spots after waxing, especially if you're new to it. Always perform a patch test in the area to be treated and wait at least 24 hours to ensure any redness subsides before proceeding with waxing.