Beard Laser Hair Removal
Here are some effective ways for you to get rid of beards.:
1. Fenugreek Seeds
Apart from curing some health problems, fenugreek seeds are one of the most common permanent hair removals that will be worth your effort later thanks to its natural components.
How to apply:
- Prepare green gram and fenugreek seeds in equal quantities and then grind them to make a powder form
- Mix them together and add water to make a paste
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes
- Rub the paste off with a soft dry cloth
2. Lemon Juice and Honey
Lemon juice and honey mask can help you with unwanted facial hair removal since they are sticky in nature. According to a study, the lemon juice works wonder as an exfoliating and a cleaning property while the honey can aids in softening the hair thanks to its moisturizing and hydrating agents.
Additionally, honey is packed with an antibacterial and anti – inflammatory, which help relieve skin irritation. Due to its bleaching effect, lemon juice is beneficial for lightening the facial hair and skin.
- Add fresh lemon juice to honey in 1:4 ratio
- Spread it on your fact and wait for 20 minutes
- Rub off the mask by a washcloth dipped in warm water
- Repeat the treatment twice per week within a couple of month
Oatmeal can effectively answer your question on how to remove facial hair naturally without demanding for any chemical hair removal products. Oatmeal can help you eliminate facial hair growth and keep your skin staying smooth, soft and hydrated, followed by its quality of protecting your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Add 8 drops of lemon juice and a half teaspoon of oatmeal to one tablespoon honey to create a paste
- Rub the paste on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes
- Massage your face gently for 5 minutes to fight with the development of hair growth
- Rinse it off with water
- Repeat the treatment for thrice per week
- Mash one ripe banana and mix it with 2 teaspoons of oatmeal to create a paste
- Apply the paste on your face in a circular motion in 15 minutes
- Wash it off with water
4. Wheat Bran
Wheat Bran has been shown to be effective for your over health condition and traditionally applied in a wide variety of natural cosmetic supplements. One of the most incredible health benefits of wheat bran is to remove facial hair permanently that should not be looked down on.
- Mix a teaspoon of rose water, 2 teaspoons of wheat bran with a teaspoon of milk
- Apply the mixture on your face and scrub until the mask gets dry
- Wash it off with clean water
- Repeat it for thrice per week
This remedy not only reduces facial hair growth but also seizes wrinkles.
5. Spearmint Tea
A recent research has stated that excessive hair growth is often contributed to the abundant formation of androgen in each body. Spearmint tea is potential for regulating the hormone levels. Moreover, this herbal tea can help women with hirsutism, as a suggested study by Turkish researchers.
- Add one teaspoon of dried spearmint to a glass of boiled water
- Place the mixture in a container and let it steep for about 10 minutes
- Strain and consume the tea
- Drink the herbal treatment two times per day